Sunday, October 5, 2014

September 22, 2014

It was nice to wake up at home, but I was up at 4:30am needing a pain pill.  I took it and settled in to my recliner, and am excited that my best friend in the whole world is coming to see me and help out tonight from San Diego!  It was a bit of a rough day, not being able to get much of the boost down and even less water.  I walked several times though back and forth the length of the house.  I have been taking naps in the afternoon in my recliner as it is more comfortable sitting upright.  At about 10pm I started getting such severe, painful gas and nothing was helping.  During the surgery they filled my abdomen with gas for the surgeon to see during the laproscopic procedure, and now it's working its way out, and not very graciously!  Christi got here at around 11:30 and boy I was in a lot of gas pain, but I was over the moon she was here.  I gave her a hug and went to bed.  The next morning she will begin some restorative yoga therapy on me, and I know that it will help me heal and feel so much better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment